Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Crop Daterra

The 2010 harvest of Daterra is here!

The harvest at Daterra came a bit early this year and thus we've already received our container of this year's crop. Usually it takes a few months longer before the coffee is processed, dried, rested and shipped, but we're happy to have the new lot in before Christmas.

You can read about the visit to Daterra back in August here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I also finally got around to putting the video clips I took together into a small video. Sorry for my lack of editing skills, but I just wanted to show some of the stuff that's going on at the farm during harvest.

Daterra 2010 from Klaus Thomsen on Vimeo.


The new crop Daterra Sweet Collection will be on our second espresso grinder in the coffee shop for at least the next week. We hope you'll enjoy it!

4 comments:

Peter Hörnell said...

Looking cool! The music makes me happy!

/Peter

michael said...

Fantastic. I hope you still have some when I visit on the 23rd.

MonaLisa Coffee said...

I sure we will enjoy

el Jeffe said...

Nice Video Klaus. We arrived just after you and George departed. Sorry we missed you but maybe we'll see you there next year. Nice job on the video...

 
'